Thursday, October 11, 2007

On the whole Coulter-Jew thing...

When I was a young, angry anti-establishmentarian (and useful idiot to boot), this sort of thing would drive me nuts and I would use it as more proof that the worst people on the planet were White Christian Conservatives. Since then, I have come a long way in learning about my own religion as well as the (Evangelical) Christian perspective of Jews. At this point in my life, I'm hardly intimidated by that view and am positive that we have a lot more in common than differences and know who is a greater threat to our future.

As I was trying to post a comment over at Jewlicious, where WordPress consistently goes broke, I ran across this article from Omri Ceren at Mere Rhetoric from a link over at HotAir who sums up very eloquently how I feel on this subject.

Exit thought/question: Since when has it become a shock that one religion's adherents think their religion is the only right one? Lord knows, I think mine is everyday, and I don't even practice it!

No comments: